Indoor playground De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid for a full day of fun!
CORONA UPDATE 17 NOVEMBER 2020
The catering industry is closed Thursday 15 October due to the extra Corona measures. That is why we have decided the following.
Price is € 10.00 per child. Children receive a bag of chips worth € 1.10 free upon arrival.
Parents / supervisors pay € 2.50. You will receive a pot of lemonade worth € 3.20 free upon arrival.
We also make an exception to “own food and drink”. This is allowed for now as long as the catering industry must remain closed due to the Corona measures.
What is allowed with “own food and drink”: drink packages, fruit, crackers, biscuits and candy.
What is NOT allowed is home-made bread and meals.
These are our CORONA MEASURES we have applied.
Due to the Corona measures, we have a limited capacity, so that it is only possible to come by on the basis of an online reservation with a prepayment.
Visits to the play paradise are for a maximum duration of 3 hours so that several children can have fun in one day.
Use of the 10 ride cards, subscriptions and free access for children from 0 to 1 year is not possible because we register all visitors in advance in an online reservation system.
Your entrance tickets are only available through our De Ballebak website.
By pressing the TICKET button you will automatically go to the reservation system, where you can indicate with how many children you are coming. Max. 1 parent per family.
Mouth masks are mandatory for adults indoors, you can take them off at the table. If you are going to order something or go to the toilet, you are obliged to put the mask back on.
Make a reservation
You choose a time slot yourself, between which time you can come with the children or child.
We work with 3 different time slots:
- Ticket 1 9:00 am to 12:00 pm max. 1 parent per family, table is reserved for you.
- Ticket 2 12:15 pm to 3:15 pm max. 1 parent per family, table is reserved for you.
- Ticket 3 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm max. 1 parent per family, table is reserved for you.
After each time slot we will tidy everything up and clean it thoroughly for the next group of visitors.
By making a reservation and purchasing a ticket in advance, you automatically agree to the extra Corona measures of De Ballebak.
When booking you can temporarily accompany no more than 1 adults per family.
Please note, if you make a reservation but don’t come, you have lost your money.
Corona Code of Conduct
- Wash hands with disinfectant or soap for at least 20 seconds prior to the visit.
- Also wash hands if they may be contaminated after touching objects that are occupied by many people (doorknobs, pin devices, remote control, etc.); after a toilet visit; after coughing, sneezing in the hands; after blowing the nose, etc.
- Avoid touching your face or shaking hands during this time.
- Always follow the directions of our employees, regulators and respect the rules as set out in connection with Corona.
- If these measures are not complied with, you may be denied access to the playground.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meters wherever possible, even on the large playing floor.
- There is a fixed seat and table layout due to the 1.5 meter rule, you are not allowed to move chairs and / or furniture yourself.
- The playground, the bouncy castle and especially the ball pit is only accessible to children up to and including 12 years old and supervision from the side is allowed for a parent or supervisor.
- The parent or supervisor, who supervises playing children, must keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other and must not touch the play equipment or the loose toys.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.
- After the Corona period, we hope that parents and children can enjoy playing together again as they are used to with us.
- 1 parent is allowed to be near their child / play in the toddler corner, but please make sure that you observe the 1.5 meters distance with several children or parents in the toddler corner.
- Only children and toddlers who have sufficient experience driving the laps are allowed in the cars on our circuit temporarily.
- Parents along with their child are not allowed in the cars until the Corona measures are adjusted.
- The signaling or text boards can be found at various places in the play paradise.
- Please stay at home if you or your child have 1 of the following complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, slight cough, elevation (from 38 degrees).
- Pay as much as possible with pin / contactless.
- Leave our play paradise immediately after playing.
Opening hours from October 1, 2020
Open 7 days a week!
MONDAY to SUNDAY
- 9 am to 12 noon
- 12:15 pm to 3:15 pm
- 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Due to the Corona measures, we have a limited capacity per time slot, which means that it is only possible to visit on the basis of an online reservation with a prepayment.
Safe together to De Ballebak because it is possible!
The Ballebak is insanely fun for children from 0 to 12 years. The Ballebak offers adventurous, imaginative, safe and unlimited fun with inflatables, ball bowls, climbing, clambering and sliding possibilities at various levels. All this is connected to each other.
Become a free member of Club De Ballebak. Every month there is an action that you can use on presentation of your club card, even if you come every day. The promotion will be announced via e-mail.
The latest De Ballebak news…
De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid
De Ballebak is an amazing way to play for children from ages 0 to 12. De Ballebak offers an adventurous, imaginative, safe and unlimited way of playing. De Ballebak has one of the largest play structures in The Netherlands with up to four floors of amazing fun and play.
The playground is divided into two areas. A some what smaller area for children from ages 1 to 4 and a bigger area from ages 4 to 12. At De Ballebak you can find inflatables, ball pools, climbs, slides and much more on different floors.
This is all connected to eachother.
Good or bad weather, at De Ballebak you’ll always have a great time!
All play equipment of De Ballebak comply with the European standard and are therefore extremely safe. Because we have our playground inspected monthly and have the balls cleaned immediately, this safety and hygiene is guaranteed.
All visitors can read our house rules at the entrance and must honor them. By entering the playground, you agree with being aware and to follow these rules. The staff of De Ballebak makes sure these rules will be complied!
Children from aged 13 to 17 are too old for our indoor/outdoor playgrond and are not allowed to enter De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid.
Parents and supervisors
While the kids indulge themselves at the playground, parents and supervisors can get a cup of coffee or get a bite to eat at the restaurant. By the manner our playground is set, you can overlook the various play structures.
Just like the children you can walk, climb and crawl throughout the whole playground, but of course with your children.
At De Ballebak you have a free use of the wireless network for the laptop or mobile phone. You can also read the many available magazines at our reading tables.
Parents and supervisors from age 18 and up have free entrance.
Your party is the party of the year. Everyone will be talking about it for a very long time. The whole day of playing with all of your friends.
At your birthday party you’ll get your own party page. Invite all your friends by e-mail and put the party picture online on your party website!
School trip and Group arrangement
For children from ages 0 to 4 we have a special play area. De Ballebak is suitable for individual visitors, but also for bigger groups such as children daycares. For children daycares we have an arrangement.
- De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid is wheelchair accessible. A large toilet for disabled people is present.
- There is free parking at De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid.
- Make sure you read the house rules.
- Piece of advice: dress your child lightly for indoor playing.