Indoor playground De Ballebak Brielle for a full day of fun!
CORONA MEASURES EFFECTED FROM 1 JULY
From Wednesday, July 1, we relax the rules according to RIVM measures. This means that many things will go again like for the corona measures:
- We have a door policy. You make a reservation at the door and can immediately enter. Note: FULL = FULL.
- Upon entering you fill in a short questionnaire regarding the health of your company. Based on this, we reserve the right to refuse access.
- 1.5 meters distance remains a rule that we observe! The table arrangement guarantees this. If all these tables are occupied, we will be full at that time and we will no longer be able to admit visitors!
- Children’s parties can simply be booked through our site.
- NO time limit to play.
- NO restriction on number of parents / supervisors.
- Children up to 1 year FREE entrance.
- Early bird rate of € 5.00.
- Subscriptions are valid again.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following:
At classically busy moments and days with bad weather, we recommend calling to ask if we are full.
Opening hours may vary with good weather and high temperatures. Keep an eye on our facebook page or call us for more info!
Safe together to De Ballebak because you can!
The Ballebak is insanely fun for children from 0 to 12 years. The Ballebak offers adventurous, imaginative, safe and unlimited fun with inflatables, ball bowls, climbing, clambering and sliding possibilities at various levels. All this is connected to each other.
Become a free member of Club De Ballebak. Every month there is an action that you can use on presentation of your club card, even if you come every day. The promotion will be announced via e-mail.
The latest De Ballebak news…
De Ballebak Brielle
De Ballebak is an amazing way to play for children from ages 0 to 12. De Ballebak offers an adventurous, imaginative, safe and unlimited way of playing. De Ballebak has one of the largest play structures in The Netherlands with up to four floors of amazing fun and play.
With dry weather the outside area is open. Here, children can indulge greatly on one of the many play features.
The playground is divided into two areas. A some what smaller area for children from ages 1 to 4 and a bigger area from ages 4 to 12. At De Ballebak you can find inflatables, ball pools, climbs, slides and much more on different floors.
This is all connected to eachother.
Good or bad weather, at De Ballebak you’ll always have a great time!
All play equipment of De Ballebak comply with the European standard and are therefore extremely safe. Because we have our playground inspected monthly and have the balls cleaned immediately, this safety and hygiene is guaranteed.
All visitors can read our house rules at the entrance and must honor them. By entering the playground, you agree with being aware and to follow these rules. The staff of De Ballebak makes sure these rules will be complied!
Children from aged 13 to 17 are too old for our indoor/outdoor playgrond and are not allowed to enter De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid.
Parents and supervisors
While the kids indulge themselves at the playground, parents and supervisors can get a cup of coffee or get a bite to eat at the restaurant. By the manner our playground is set, you can overlook the various play structures.
Just like the children you can walk, climb and crawl throughout the whole playground, but of course with your children.
At De Ballebak you have a free use of the wireless network for the laptop or mobile phone. You can also read the many available magazines at our reading tables.
Parents and supervisors from age 18 and up have free entrance.
Your party is the party of the year. Everyone will be talking about it for a very long time. The whole day of playing with all of your friends.
At your birthday party you’ll get your own party page. Invite all your friends by e-mail and put the party picture online on your party website!
School trip and Group arrangement
For children from ages 0 to 4 we have a special play area. De Ballebak is suitable for individual visitors, but also for bigger groups such as children daycares. For children daycares we have an arrangement.
- De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid is wheelchair accessible. A large toilet for disabled people is present.
- There is free parking at De Ballebak Rotterdam Zuid.
- Make sure you read the house rules.
- Piece of advice: dress your child lightly for indoor playing.