De Ballebak is great to visit with the whole class or school. A great benefit is the fact you don’t have to depend on the weather.
School trip – € 8,50 per child
- reception at the cash desk
- play till closing time
- chips with mayo
- unlimited of lemonade
- ice cream to go
- snack € 1,20 / Slush Puppie € 1,20 per child (extra to order)
- free wifi for teachers and/or supervisors
- At least 30 children.
- Supervisors have free entrance, but consumptions are not included.
- No school trips during school holidays.
- Cancellation is free within a period of 4 weeks. Any cancellation after 4 weeks with cost 25% of the total amount.
Make a reservation
The maximum numbers that apply to the indoor location are also used with the reservations of the school trips. If your school wants to come to De Ballebak, you must always book in advance. This is only possible via our reservation site. You will receive a message from us if this is agreed. If you agree, you will receive a confirmation of your booking, after which your school trip is final. This way you know what we have agreed and we know how many children there can be. There may therefore be several schools per day, but we keep the maximum number of visitors well in mind!