Your party is the party of the year. Everyone will be talking about it for a very long time. The whole day of playing with all of your friends.
You’ll be welcomed when arriving and you get to pick out your gift. On the day of the party there will be a table ready especially for you. You can come back to this table all day long to get something to eat or drink. (Consumptions brought from home are not allowed.) At the table you can unwrap your gifts and leave your coat and shoes.
Do you want to go all out with a children’s party? Invite all of your friends for a great party at De Ballebak. Of course, grown ups are also very welcome at your party.
At your birthday party you’ll get your own party page. Invite all your friends by e-mail and put the party picture online on your party website!
De Ballebak loves to throw a party! Children’s parties can be held 7 days a week at De Ballebak.
A children’s party costs € 13,50 per child.
What is included?
- reception at the cash desk
- a small gift for the birthday child
- a reserved table is ready
- play until closing time
- unlimited of lemonade
- chips with mayo, pancakes or small pancakes
- a surprise for all the kids at the party
- self printable invitation
- your own online party page
- a birthday card each year
- free wifi for parents and/or supervisors
Extra options for a birthday party
- cake (10 person): € 17,50 per cake
- champagne for kids: € 10,00 per bottle
- cake with whipped cream: € 2,00 per child
- decorating waffles: € 3,00 per child
- snack (frikandel, kroket, kipnugget 4 pieces: € 2,00 per child
- candy bag to go: € 2,00 per child
It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks. You can order a cake at our place. If you prefer your own cake we have to charge € 9,00.
- This party is for children from ages 0 to 12.
- There has to be at least 3 children.
- There must be at least 1 supervisor (maximum 2) of 18 years or older with the children.
- Due to fire hazard and safety we are not allowed to use candles.
- Parents and supervisors have free entrance, but consumptions and activities are not included.
- Cancellation is free within 48 hours in advance. Any cancellation after 48 hours will cost € 50,00.
Make a reservation
Reservations have to be done at least 2 days in advance. This gives no guarantee that the party can be held. There is a possibility that the specific day is fully booked. So make sure to be in time with making a reservation, full is full! By pressing the button “Make a reservation” you can book your party. It starts with picking a right date. In step 1 you can easily see if that specific day is still available. After that, it’s only a matter of filling in the right information en send. You’ll get a confirmation within 5 minutes.